Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Back in San Francisco, California

San Francisco, California

Well after over 8 months on the road I've finally returned home to San
Francisco. I arrived on Tuesday after over 22 hours of flying from
Cape Town via London. Flying back over the land that I crossed by
public transport was a pretty weird feeling.

I'll probably spend the next 4-6 weeks here in San Francisco catching
up with friends and working on a few personal projects. After that,
I'll most likely be back in Canada for the month of August. September
is too far away to think about right now.

I just wanted to thank everyone who followed along on this blog. Now
that the trip is over, I doubt this blog will be updated any more.
Instead, I'll be focusing on my photos and some projects I want to
work on with them.

If you're interested in what's next, then just pay attention to kennyc.com.

All the best and thanks for reading,
Kenny