Change of plans... Already
Vienna, Austria
Quick change of plans based on meeting people yesterday. I just cancelled my ticket to Istanbul for Friday and instead I'm going to head up to Prague for a few days. Apparently the bus ride up is only like 4 hours and costs around 20US. I'll spend a few days in Prague, then head down to Bucharest, where now I'm thinking I might spend a few days there as well, before catching a bus, instead of a train into Istanbul. Apparently the bus from Bucharest to Istanbul is around 10 Euros, about 90% less then the train, and is 5 hours faster... Go figure.
I've been told that buses get faster and trains get slower as you head from west to east in Europe. So yeah, I'm still heading down to Istanbul, but first I'm going to spend a bit of time in Eastern Europe. Too many people had good things to say about Prague to ignore it...
Kenny
Quick change of plans based on meeting people yesterday. I just cancelled my ticket to Istanbul for Friday and instead I'm going to head up to Prague for a few days. Apparently the bus ride up is only like 4 hours and costs around 20US. I'll spend a few days in Prague, then head down to Bucharest, where now I'm thinking I might spend a few days there as well, before catching a bus, instead of a train into Istanbul. Apparently the bus from Bucharest to Istanbul is around 10 Euros, about 90% less then the train, and is 5 hours faster... Go figure.
I've been told that buses get faster and trains get slower as you head from west to east in Europe. So yeah, I'm still heading down to Istanbul, but first I'm going to spend a bit of time in Eastern Europe. Too many people had good things to say about Prague to ignore it...
Kenny
<< Home