Prague Update
Prague,
Just a quick update from Prague. I've spent the past two days (Friday and Saturday) walking around the city. It's pretty amazing. The buildings and settings are unbelievable. We've checked out the Old Town, the Jewish Quarter, the Castle and a few other areas. Took a walking tour yesterday to get a brief history lesson in the city, rather fascinating. You could easily spend weeks here photographing the buildings.
The weather has been perfect, if not a tad cool but I'm not complaining. I'll probably be here until Tuesday, then most likely take a train to Bucharest, Romania, and spend a few days there before heading to Istanbul.
I'll try and get some photos up in the next day or so, but the internet cafes here aren't USB friendly...
Kenny
Just a quick update from Prague. I've spent the past two days (Friday and Saturday) walking around the city. It's pretty amazing. The buildings and settings are unbelievable. We've checked out the Old Town, the Jewish Quarter, the Castle and a few other areas. Took a walking tour yesterday to get a brief history lesson in the city, rather fascinating. You could easily spend weeks here photographing the buildings.
The weather has been perfect, if not a tad cool but I'm not complaining. I'll probably be here until Tuesday, then most likely take a train to Bucharest, Romania, and spend a few days there before heading to Istanbul.
I'll try and get some photos up in the next day or so, but the internet cafes here aren't USB friendly...
Kenny
<< Home