Hairgut
Cairo, Egypt
I'm sure several of you readers out there will appreciate that am I now the new owner of a short hair cut again. After going 3 months since my last hair cut, it was getting a little too long and shaggy even for my tastes. With hot weather ahead of me, and little faith in finding a hair salon in southern Egypt or Sudan, I took the plunge and got me haircut at a local shop called "Hairgut Barbero", yes that's a "g" instead of a "c"... /shrug
I don't think it turned out all that bad, though I suspect most people at the hostel are just being nice to me when they say it looks good. I figure worse case scenario is that I can shave it off somewhere in Africa to blend in more with the locals...
So, the old short hair Kenny is back, at least in Africa... ;)
Kenny
<< Home