In Dahab, Egypt
Dahab, Egypt
I arrived in Dahab, Egypt on Tuesday the 13th from Aqaba, Jordan. I'll probably be here for the next two weeks, most likely through the New Year. You don't do much in Dahab except, snorkel, dive, eat, drink and hang out. It's a backpackers paradise. I've got so many blog updates to post that I'm over 1 week behind, so hopefully I can catch up here in Dahab since I won't be doing much on a daily basis.
Those of you looking for a place to escape to for the holidays are welcome to join. I've got a three bed room right in the middle of everything for 4.50$US/night... Gotta love Egypt. (Though the food prices are a bit higher then I would expect, but you can still get by on 10-15$US/day and that's eating out every night).
Many more blog updates to come over the next few days.
Kenny
<< Home