No longer Dangerous.
San Francisco, California, USA
Friday was my last day at Danger Inc. After 4+ years of working there, it was bittersweet to be moving on. As excited as I am to go traveling, I'll definitely miss working on the Hiptop (aka T-Mobile Sidekick) and being around the people that I've spent the last 4 years working beside. To everyone that I've worked with, thanks for teaching me so much and for putting up with my Canadian humor. All the best to all of you.
A special thank you goes out to Joe Britt, Matt Hershenson and Andy Rubin for starting the company and giving me the opportunity to be a part of their dream. Thank you.
Kenny
Friday was my last day at Danger Inc. After 4+ years of working there, it was bittersweet to be moving on. As excited as I am to go traveling, I'll definitely miss working on the Hiptop (aka T-Mobile Sidekick) and being around the people that I've spent the last 4 years working beside. To everyone that I've worked with, thanks for teaching me so much and for putting up with my Canadian humor. All the best to all of you.
A special thank you goes out to Joe Britt, Matt Hershenson and Andy Rubin for starting the company and giving me the opportunity to be a part of their dream. Thank you.
Kenny
<< Home