Vaccinated to the Max!
San Francisco, California, USA
Just got my last shot today down at the San Francisco Adult Immunization Clinic. This is pretty much the place to go when you need shots for traveling. You know you've gone to the right place when they have a wall of every Lonely Planet guide book behind the receptionist. Anyways, after three trips to see them, all at the early morning hour of around 8.30am (since people start arriving 15-30 minutes before the 9am opening to get first inline), I am now vaccinated enough to eat raw mosquitoes.
For those curious, here is the essential shots that I needed:
Kenny
Just got my last shot today down at the San Francisco Adult Immunization Clinic. This is pretty much the place to go when you need shots for traveling. You know you've gone to the right place when they have a wall of every Lonely Planet guide book behind the receptionist. Anyways, after three trips to see them, all at the early morning hour of around 8.30am (since people start arriving 15-30 minutes before the 9am opening to get first inline), I am now vaccinated enough to eat raw mosquitoes.
For those curious, here is the essential shots that I needed:
- Polio - 45$
- Tetanus - 35$
- Yellow Fever - 90$
- Twinrix (Hepatitis) - 85$ x 3
- Typhoid - 65$
- Malaria Pills - 82$
- Ciprofloxacin Tablets - 35$
Kenny
<< Home